Forever Endless Forever Endless

FOREVER TERRIBLE

I thoroughly believe this song could ruin someone's day/year/life. No more sir. pleezekthnxbrb.

plElf plWax to the paxis.

okki44 responds:

if its so bad, how come this "0/10" song has more score than all your songs?
you must be horrible.

and if you think you are original then your a retard.

metal to the max metal to the max

GENERICA!

If this is "metal", we'd hate to hear what you call reggae. Rob Marley wants his bongo drums back.

give a listen to our "Phlange Against the Machine" for a real taste of metal.

beat stopper A beat stopper A

HAIL YEAH

Can we tour please? kthx.

In Lebal Drocer Inc. we trust.

BrianCM responds:

I thank you for the review and would like for you to contact me to further explain your ideas and have a nice conversation about your music.

Ensure (Enlightenment) Ensure (Enlightenment)

COPYWRIGHT LEBAL DROCER

CHOOSIC REIGNS THE DAY

I know society cannot handle this gem yet but one day heaven will play this song for mormons until the end of eternity when satan finally prevails. When it hits the 2 and a half minute mark, that's the best part

Doxophobia Doxophobia

Afraid of weiner dogs?

We am provisionally giving you a six for perfectly capr turing a musical version of society's fear of dachshunds, noblest of dog breeds. your concept of music is completely flawed if you were to create something like this, apparently. i voted zero where it matters, without a condom at that. Lebal Drocer copywrights all material on this page and any other you ever create. in the time it took to type this your song has played enough to demote itself 2 stars. now 1 more. oops they're gone.

Thetatronica responds:

Uhmm, I'm pretty sure that if you are dumb enough to think doxophobia refers to the fear of a certain breed of DOG you shouldn't have voted... thanks for dropping the rating from a 3 to a 1.4....

[themenniss]-acid rain [themenniss]-acid rain

Wow.

10 stars is an understatement. Elf Wax approved! Fire siren techno to the max!

Lebal Drocer Inc. 2008.

The Devil is Waiting The Devil is Waiting

HAIL YEAH

Let's hope He's still waiting, making dope beatz.

Elf Wax digz. Let's tour. Have your people talk to your people.

Lebal Drocer Inc. 2008.

Solemn Piano Them (FMX) Solemn Piano Them (FMX)

Bathrooms

GREAT SOUNDTRACK FOR A HUGE DUMP!!!

WE disagree with your music and lifestyle WHOLEHEARTEDLY!

slimey white kidzzz wit their long hairs and shiiiiiitz. I'ma go back to da crid.!

Lebal Drocer Inc. Making Dreams Come False since corporations were spawned. 2009 AD.

Identity Line (fmx) Identity Line (fmx)

LIKE IT BETTER WHEN IT WAS CALLED...

DAFT PUCK!

another swing and a miss!

slimy white kidz never get it. 1337 it up!