Sound of Glory Ep.13 Sound of Glory Ep.13

BRILLYANCE!

Mise-en-scene is through the roof here. Bravo, good sirs! Let's don't lunch. Have your people call your people.

This has been generously brought to you by Lebal Drocer Inc. 2008.

monkeys monkeys

Thanks for the laugh man.

If I wanted to learn a song, I wouldn't look at a flash video. I wouldn't look for music tutorials on newgrounds. I wouldn't want to hear someone who sounds 9 years old telling me what to do with incorrect terminology.

I would shut the hell up, sit in my room, and play along with my goddamn CD until I got it right. Now I don't know about you, but for me playing music isn't about fuckin' playing the newest pop-metal song, it's about doing your own thing. If you're gonna advocate copying other people at least do it half fucking right and use a media people will find useful! Jesus Christ!

Metroids On Shrooms Metroids On Shrooms

Nice sound!

I enjoyed the music. At one point did it start playing backwards? AND with other music playing at the same time? Wow. I also liked whatever horrible rap that was, it was unintelligible. You should go for something more ambitious. By this I don't mean length. I think your video was kind of long, sometimes shorter is better. You could make the trippy scenes a whole lot trippier. Just look at any one of my videos if you don't understand what I mean. Nice.